Date(s) - 18/01/2020
12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Fitness Space - Fulham Reach
Quality over quantity. Master the secrets of moving harmoniously, being powerful and looking elegant in your gym gear.
Have you ever felt that your technique is not as good as it should be and you don’t know how to improve it to get results faster?
This is the 1st part of our ‘deepWORK special session’ series with the aim of mastering those small, but important details that will help you perform every exercises safer and more effectively.
In this session we will go through on the following points:
- What type of bodyweight exercises should you include in your training routine to improve your fitness.
- How to engage and release certain muscle groups to improve strength and mobility.
- How to position your joints to avoid injuries and what to do if you have limited movement.
Of course, on top of the above you can expect a unique and challenging deepWORK workout as well, where we put the above points in practice.
If you are ready to make the next step in your training, we are looking forward to see you at this session.
Ps. The venue is amazing, and we have chosen this boutique gym on purpose. It’s clean and friendly, the only thing you will need to bring with you is your water bottle (and your gym gear of course).
- If you have any injuries or medical conditions that can affect your training on the day, please let us in advance, so we can help you find the best way to get the most out of your session.
- During the session we will take photos, videos and we will also record audio too for educational purposes. If you don’t want to be seen on the above media, please let us know before the session starts.
- After the event we will book a table at The Blue Boat next to the venue. If you want to join us, having a nice chat and recharge your batteries with the rest of the team, please let us know in advance by clicking on the link below.