Date(s) - 08/02/2020
12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Fitness Space - Fulham Reach
Simplicity, consistency and sustainability. Learn how to utilise bodyweight-only exercises to create a strong, resilient, agile, but at the same time healthy, flexible and relaxed body and mind.
Have you ever wondered what exercises should you do to lose fat, build muscle, get fit and flexible when you don’t have access to a gym or a trainer?
This is the 2nd part of our ‘deepWORK special session’ series with the aim of teaching you how to do a simple but effective training at home/in a hotel room/on holiday/at the park without any equipment.
In this session we will go through on the following points:
- How to build a simple yet very effective training plan that you can use anytime and anywhere.
- How to move in different directions to use every single muscles in your body.
- How many sets and repetitions should you do and how fast/slow should you move.
Of course, on top of the above you can expect a unique and challenging deepWORK workout as well, where we put the above points in practice.
If you are ready to make the next step in your training, we are looking forward to see you at this session.
Ps. The venue is amazing, and we have chosen this boutique gym on purpose. It’s clean and friendly, the only thing you will need to bring with you is your water bottle (and your gym gear of course).
- If you have any injuries or medical conditions that can affect your training on the day, please let us in advance, so we can help you find the best way to get the most out of your session.
- During the session we will take photos, videos and we will also record audio too for educational purposes. If you don’t want to be seen on the above media, please let us know before the session starts.
- After the event we will book a table at The Blue Boat next to the venue. If you want to join us, having a nice chat and recharge your batteries with the rest of the team, please let us know in advance by clicking on the link below.