Date(s) - 28/03/2020
12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Fitness Space - Fulham Reach
Learn how to maximize your time and level up your efficiency during your workout.
When you have stable foundations, it’s time to reach for the sky. “Advanced moves” is about learning how to maximize your time and level up your efficiency during the workout. This is the 3rd part of our ‘deepWORK special session’ series, and as the title says, it’s all about advanced moves that will not only add extra variety to your training routine, but also more efficiency.
In this session we will go through on the following points:
- Exercise combinations that will work on your strength, stamina and flexibility at the same time.
- When to slow the movement down and when to speed up.
- How to identify and work on your weak points.
Of course, on top of the above you can expect a unique and challenging deepWORK workout as well, where we put the above points in practice.
If you are ready to make the next step in your training, we are looking forward to see you at this session.
Ps. The venue is amazing, and we have chosen this boutique gym on purpose. It’s clean and friendly, the only thing you will need to bring with you is your water bottle (and your gym gear of course).
- If you have any injuries or medical conditions that can affect your training on the day, please let us in advance, so we can help you find the best way to get the most out of your session.
- During the session we will take photos, videos and we will also record audio too for educational purposes. If you don’t want to be seen on the above media, please let us know before the session starts.
- After the event we will book a table at The Blue Boat next to the venue. If you want to join us, having a nice chat and recharge your batteries with the rest of the team, please let us know in advance by clicking on the link below.